Friday, March 28, 2014

Music Playlist from Heart Set on You, A Short Story from Heart Tales

Here is the final playlist for the final short story, Heart Set on You from my upcoming book Heart Tales. This story was so much fun to write! It was probably the most challenging too. This story was inspired by the very first track on the playlist I've created. Once I heard the song Heart Beats from Johnnyswim I could't stop thinking about the concept of a story involving the character's actual heart. I even did a doodle of what the characters looked like in my head. Every song I've listed showcases a special scene in Heart Set on You that's available April 1st. Also be sure to click on the doodle for more info about Heart Tales and check in this weekend for a prize filled giveaway that I'm sure will not disappoint!



Ellie's Heart
Heart Set on You
Doodle by Celine Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.