Monday, November 4, 2013

Song of The Week

Click Picture for More Hot As Sun
It's been awhile since I posted songs for you guys so here are a couple from the group called Hot As Sun. Their album Night Time Sound Desire came out last March and the group offers some variety for anyone who is thinking of buying it. I personally love Dahnce to the Beat because it's fun and playful and for some reason reminds me of school dances, and fun winter nights. My second pick Desert Song is more bold and a bit 80's going into the chorus which I can appreciate because I loved the 80's. Any song that can zap me back in time to when I was a kid and watched MTV when they actually showed music videos is amazing. So listen, download and be merry!










  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.