Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Song of The Week

I found a new favorite band! Lead singer Lauren Mayberry's voice is delicate yet inviting. The Chvrches are a scottish band from Glasgow, which is the home of my other favorite band Glasvegas. I've included two of their songs this week because I simply can't pick a favorite. 'Now is Not the Time' is from therir EP that's available through iTunes and the second song 'Recover' is from there newest album The Bones of What You Believe. I strongly encourage people to take a listen if they like singers like Amy Mann, Skylar Grey, or Lana Del Rey. The Chvrches (Churches) have a good variety of songs with incredible lyrics that tell higher level stories, plus their videos are beautiful eye candy. Listen and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.