Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Song of The Week!

Today's song pick is from The Make entitled, 'You Instead' and is featured in the movie You're Mine Tonight. I came across this movie surfing through Netflix late at night when I probably should have been writing, but definitely not sleeping. The movie was fun and sweet, but predictable. It still had a lot of great music and performances in it though because it takes place at T in The Park, an annual Scottish music festival that's a pretty big deal. This movie was shot at the actual festival in 5 days, which is why the movie caught my attention. I LOVE music so even though the plot is predictable I still liked the movie and would probably watch it again. It did have great moments as well. This song's performance was one of them. I mean come on who wouldn't love the lyric, 


"She counted every star in the sky and said, I don't want that, I want you instead"

Adorably honest, adorably sweet! So listen and take a look at the movie trailer below. 

P.S. I've listened to this song 4 times in a row while writing this very post. :)



*** So there isn't any confusion in locating this song I've included the iTunes widget featuring the entire album. Album has original UK movie title and not the U.S. title. 




MOVIE TRAILER




               


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful song! I'm looking forward to watching this movie. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.