Sunday, June 2, 2013

Song of the Week, Temporarily Song of the Day

Okay so I didn't keep to my song a day promise but it's partly because I was weirdly under the weather. So here are the three songs that I planned to post but in bulk so to speak. The first is 'Pompeii' by Bastille and is actually available for free on iTunes right now. The video is a bit creepy but I like creepy. 

The second song is 'All This Time' by The Heartless Bastards and is the exact song that made me a fan of them. Erika Wennerstrom's vocals are amazing! I played one of her songs once while in the car with my husband and he was just in awe of Erika Wennerstrom's voice. I recommend listening to 'Only For You' from their latest album Arrow. 

The third song 'Walker' from Fitz & The Tantrums is very catchy and fun for the sunny days ahead. I love the whistling in the song and can't help but get a 'Walk Like an Egyptian' vibe when hearing it. The entire album is great and worth the buy. 

Hope you enjoy your bulk sized music post!  











1 comment:

  1. I like your song of the week, temporarily song of the day. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.