Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Song of the Week, Temporarily Song of the Day

I am going to try my hardest to follow through with a song a day to make up for my absence. Partly because I have that many songs that I want to share with you. This is partly why I like summer so much because a lot of great albums get released right now. So that means more to share. First song choice isn't exact;y new but fabulous (singing voice). It's Romance by Wild Flag!

You may recognize the lead singer from the show Portlandia and the new American Express commercial, which is what jogged my memory for this song. I would like to see more of and hear more of Carrie Brownstein the lead singer. This group seems like all sorts of fun. They have a different style about them that I believe a lot of people will gravitate to too. There album has been available since 2011 and I just want more people to know about them. I encourage you guys to take a listen. I like this song because I get a Go Go's feel that's way edgier and for some reason I want to hang out at the mall when listening to this, LOL! The song has a lot of potential for summer fun so spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.