Wednesday, May 1, 2013

How Teen Books Influenced My Duct Tape Obsession


So I don't tend to blog about my personal life too much but recently I have found a new hobby with duct tape. I viewed an episode of Project Runway where they had to make prom dresses out of duct tape and have not looked back. My projects are not as extreme as a dress but I found that I am influenced by the books that I have read.

You may have noticed that some of my past giveaways have included items I've made that were inspired by my favorite book covers. Well I thought that I would share some more items that I have made with people who I feel will appreciate them like yourselves. So here we go!

I made some coin pouches/gift card holders. Each one inspired by a book. So take a look at the pouches I made along side the book cover it goes with. If any of you like these items they are available on my Etsy shop that I never imagined that I could open. The link is on my sidebar!


It's hard to see with two dark colors but it's a parasol.





Patch's feather's





Jasmine's set up for C-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.