Thursday, April 18, 2013

Song of The Week!

I am picking this song for one of my best friends in the world. I always find it funny that my happy song picks irritate her sometimes. If a song sounds happy she knows that I am the first person to share it with. She has always shared Ra Ra Riot's music with me and their new album Beta Love has many happy tracks. It is very eighties to me and that's probably why I love it even more. The video is so much fun to watch. It's looks a bit scary at first (I am a huge wimp) but surprises you with a tune about just dancing. My favorite line from the song is "Come and dance with me, bittersweet fool." It's sort of challenging someone to get of their high horse and have a good time. Plus it makes me want a cookie. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.