Thursday, April 11, 2013

Song of The Week

This song makes me feel so happy! 'Change Time' by Tessa Rose Jackson is a unique song because (for me) there are so many influences that can be heard. There is definite Kimya Dawson, and a little bit of Fleet Foxes in the chorus and maybe some Katie Herzig. It's nice to have songs that are fun that you can just smile to while hearing. I would definitely listen to this in the car while on a road trip, or in the kitchen cooking, or even exercising. 

Tessa Rose Jackson just released her album The Sandbox and it's got a variety of songs including 'Chang Time' that would please any mood. 'All the King's Horses' is also a favorite of mine and I've added it to the playlist below in case any of you are curious. I say since spring is here why not listen to happy music? And may I add that the video you are about to watch is adorable!!!     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.