Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Song of The Week

I adore The Like. They are just so super cute and fun to listen to. My favorite song from them is ‘Release Me’ because the lead singer Z Berg practically cries the song out but I chose ‘Wishing He Was Dead’ because the girls look so sweet when singing a dark song about revenge with malicious lyrics. Who doesn’t like a good song about revenge huh? Their album Release Me came out in 2010 and is very mod. I think why I adore the entire album and band is that they commit to the sound and look of their music, a time warp in deed. I really do hope that these girls do something again in the future. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like it from their closed wall on Facebook and lack of a webpage but I can always hope. So take a listen for yourself and enjoy.





                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.