Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Song Of The Week!


This was recommended to me by iTunes, so thank you iTunes, you know me well. This week I’ve picked ‘If It Wasn’t For You’ by Various Cruelities. Once I heard this song I thought it belonged in the movie Love Actually. After finding the clip below on YouTube I found that it has been playing on a Zale’s jewelry commercial. I wouldn’t know this because I tend to fast forward on my DVR. But don’t forget people there’s great music on commercials too. When in doubt use SHAZAM!

I feel it’s the perfect song for the end of the year. I love songs that sum up an entire year in an honest way. The lyrics from ‘If It Wasn’t For You’ are sort of a tribute to a special someone or someone’s and their life together, challenges and all. When I hear it I think of the people who I love that have made me the person who I am. Every relationship has challenges. It’s up to you to decide how you are going to come out of it. Will you constantly look back or will you let the past push you forward to something great? So take a listen to the song. Maybe you’ll see that special person that has made you who you are. 





CLICK ON ALBUM COVER FOR MORE INFO


 

1 comment:

  1. Now I feel like watching "Love Actually".

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.