Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Song/Video Of The Week!


I had planned on featuring a video from The Drums this week and kept contemplating which song to share. So I think I’ll share the one that fits the occasion this week. The group The Drums wrote this little ditty 'Let's Go Surfing' back when Barack Obama won the presidential election in 2008. They were inspired and put that feeling onto paper and wrote this fun song. I just loved the song and the catchiness of it. Listening to it makes you want to pull a Ferris Bueller and just enjoy the day. It’s simple fun that puts a smile on my face and makes me want to take a drive to the beach. I’ve included a couple of links about the group The Drums below if you want more info. I highly recommend this group and encourage you to listen to more of their music. Enjoy!



Click on Album Cover for More Info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.