Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Song/Video Of The Week: Dreamers from Savoir Adore

I cannot stop listening to this incredible treasure! Savoir Adore’s new album Our Nature was released in the U.S. this past Tuesday. It caught my eye because of the album cover. I liked this very picture on my Pinterest account weeks ago and was actually planning a pinfic for it later. So of course I clicked on it while shopping on iTunes in the middle of the night and have been listening to the album ever since. The video featuring Savoir Adore’s song ‘Dreamers’ is definitely organic and slaps you in the face with the masked shirtless man you are currently looking at it. But be prepared for a great song that’ll have you swaying to the music. The video has an eighties vibe but with a today sound that will have you clicking replay.



CLICK ON ALBUM COVER FOR MORE VIDEOS & MUSIC FROM ARTIST 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.